Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Black Sabbath "Born Again"


I recently brought this CD to a friends house to listen to and I thought he would be interested to listen to it because he's a big Ian Gillan fan, but he took 1 look at the cover and refused to listen to it, furthermore he said if I put it in his CD player he would break it!
It's only music!
So having a back story to write about I thought I would post the CD cover for all the world to see.
"Born Again" is the only CD that Sabbath recorded with Ian Gillan, my favorite song is "Zero The Hero" which I was excited to play for my friend. I enjoy this CD, it has a musically and vocally different sound from the Ozzy/Dio Sab stuff.
Anyway, I saw Sabbath in Buffalo at The Aud when they toured supporting this record, Quiet Riot opened up, great show, I wish this lineup would record again.



No comments: