Thursday, October 1, 2015

Bully @ Mohawk Place, Buffalo NY


Bully recently headlined a triple bill @ Mohawk Place in Buffalo NY on 9/26. Bully is winning new fans on each stop of their world wide tour. Bully is touring to promote their debut album "Feels Like". I have to thank lead singer Alicia Bognanno for granting me permission to take photos of the band. I felt I had to ask because I was @ the show covering Heat (see show review). I also had the opportunity to meet and talk to the drummer and the lead guitarist for a few minutes. Bully has a brash and exciting sound that is reminiscent of the best alt/rock of the 90's. Bully rocked Mohawk Place with their quick songs and punk heavy sound. Bully was exciting to watch as they bounced around the stage with youthful exuberance.















No comments: